What does TripAdvisor say about working for them… here are just a few of the benefits taken from their site..
TripAdvisors claims / believes the following
- Put your qualifications to work and watch it pay off.
- Quickly make a difference.
- Make a direct impact on success.
- Work with really smart people.
- Speed wins — no if, and or buts.
- Innovation and forward-thinking.
- Energetic, positive atmosphere.
- Work hard, play hard philosophy.
Very nicely put TripAdvisor, if I needed a job, or the money I would be very tempted, your empoyees must be a very happy bunch of loyal people…. Let’s see what they have to say about their “Boss” TripAdvisor..
What Past and Present TripAdvisor employee’s are saying about TripAdvisor..
- Discourages innovation, runs like a factory
- Few opportunities for growth or promotion
- The environment is TOXIC and OPPRESSIVE
- Worst leadership I’ve seen in my entire career
- Unfriendly, unprofessional and rude – starts at the top, and has trickled down to all levels
- Outmaneuvering your coworkers has a higher value than honesty and integrity
- Honestly some of the most unfriendly/hostile management I’ve ever encountered
- Zero career path
WTF!!!.. TripAdvisor, that a 180 on what you claim!!
So, it seems it’s not just Establishment and Business owners TripAdvisor maniputate, employees, both past and current seem to ALL agree.. TripAdvisor is a fucked up shit hole!!.. Or as a FORMER employee put it.. ” Get off your high horses – you’re not God, you’re responsible for a mid-sized travel company out in the burbs of Boston“
There is also a LOT of advice both past and current employees have for the TripAdvisor’s Senior Management here are just few..
Here are a few NOT so happy current and former employee reviews about their boss.
Latest posts by TripAdvisor Warning (see all)
- TripAdvisor warning posts 6 Fake reviews for Italian Watchdog - December 23, 2014
- Your business and reputation destroyed by positive reviews on TripAdvisor - May 3, 2014
- Greedy and Unethical thanks to TripAdvisor - February 19, 2014
- Protected: TripAdvisor user Accounts hacked using OAuth vulnerability - April 17, 2013
- Fake TripAdvisor Review Challenge part 2 of many - November 16, 2012