We are calling out to all major media outlets.
We are willing to show you in person a huge security flaw in the TripAdvisor Network that allows someone to cause havoc. Due to obvious reasons we can and will not say exactly what on this website.
In return, all we ask is that you listen to our side of the story, and publish and / or broadcast it. We will also show you how easy and quick it is to post lies and libelous reviews on TripAdvisor. And we will show you how Tripadvisor has been seeded, not tell you… Show You.
If you are interested in our side of the story, or you know someone who might be, please get in touch with us.
Please make sure we can validate any names / email addresses sent to us.
Latest posts by TripAdvisor Warning (see all)
- Protected: TripAdvisor user Accounts hacked using OAuth vulnerability - April 17, 2013
- Fake TripAdvisor Review Challenge part 2 of many - November 16, 2012
- TripAdvisor hopes we are all idiots including YOU - November 15, 2012
- Veterans being destroyed by TripAdvisor - November 14, 2012
- TripAdvisor and how they claim to rank your listing - November 2, 2012