Internet Defamation Law Specialists – United Kingdom
Every law firm / lawyer / specialist listed on this page have years of experience and an excellent track record in dealing with Internet Defamation laws, and getting hard results when it comes to tackling Defamation and online libel issues. We are always looking for lawyers who specialize in Internet Defamation Laws and would like to be listed here 100% Free.
Many people ask us if it is worth all the hassle and expense to take legal action against the likes of TripAdvisor… Remember, it’s your reputation and livelihood you are fighting for, and in some cases you can be rewarded such as these cases.
- A Florida woman has been awarded $11.3 million in a defamation lawsuit against a Louisiana woman who posted messages on the Internet accusing her of being a “crook,” a “con artist” and a “fraud.”… read the story
- A Texas couple who filed a defamation lawsuit over three years ago against anonymous posters on the Internet forum Topix.com won a $13.8 million judgment from a jury … read the story
Sahota Solicitors : www.libel-law.co.uk
We are not biased for or against the press. The balance between freedom of expression on the one hand and the protection of individual reputations is finely balanced and both are important rights which deserve equal attention.
We aim to get those whose reputation has been tarnished an early apology, correction, and in some instances damages for the hurt caused. However we recognise that some cases will not settle and individuals have little option but to fight in court.
For more info on how Sahota Solicitors can help you, visit their official site : www.libel-law.co.uk
Bains Cohen : www.bainscohen.com
In the past few weeks we removed over 40 defamatory websites, which up until then devastated our clients’ reputation. We removed a vast number of defamatory videos from You Tube and we managed to remove a popular, yet defamatory article against a successful businessman from a national news website. We removed content from TripAdvisor, YouTube and other Internet Service Providers around the globe and successfully negotiated the removal of web pages in the UK, the USA, Canada and other countries.
For more info on how Bains Cohen can help you, visit their official site : www.bainscohen.com
Latest posts by TripAdvisor Warning (see all)
- TripAdvisor warning posts 6 Fake reviews for Italian Watchdog - December 23, 2014
- Your business and reputation destroyed by positive reviews on TripAdvisor - May 3, 2014
- Greedy and Unethical thanks to TripAdvisor - February 19, 2014
- Protected: TripAdvisor user Accounts hacked using OAuth vulnerability - April 17, 2013
- Fake TripAdvisor Review Challenge part 2 of many - November 16, 2012