Who are these educated people at TripAdvisor that come up with these ideas?
Yet again property and the owners reputation can be damaged by the competition. Whats stopping us from posting purposely exaggerated positive reviews on the competitions page? knowing the chances are they will get flagged. Are these Baffoons purposely coming up with easy ways to damage someones reputation?
And who does TripAdvisor think they are, by just punishing an owner, because they “have reasonable cause to believe” the review may be fake.. thats a bit like putting someone in the cage ‘cos you BELIEVE they are guilty… How about PROVING it before posting such an obnoxious message.
It’s as clear as punch that TripAdvisor has not got a clue how to weed out true reviews from fake reviews, we have posted more than 135 Fake Reviews in just 2 months.. 40 lies posted just this week!!.. and TA just posts them.
We are going to test and see how easily it is to get one of these obnoxious warning’s next to a property, although we know it’s not that easy, cos so far none of the 135+ fake reviews that have been posted so far have been flagged.
:: this article was sent to us by email, and just like TripAdvisor’s 20 million registered users has not been validated ::.
Latest posts by TripAdvisor Warning (see all)
- Protected: TripAdvisor user Accounts hacked using OAuth vulnerability - April 17, 2013
- Fake TripAdvisor Review Challenge part 2 of many - November 16, 2012
- TripAdvisor hopes we are all idiots including YOU - November 15, 2012
- Veterans being destroyed by TripAdvisor - November 14, 2012
- TripAdvisor and how they claim to rank your listing - November 2, 2012