Well, 500 FAKE Reviews approved and posted on TripeAdvisor in less that 5 months. That’s more than 3 FAKES a day!.. We somehow don’t think TripeAdvisor will be celebrating, although saying that, they are so high and mighty and arrogant they probably are celebrating.
For the army of people that have had lies posted about them on TripeAdvisor, we hope to have some fantastic news in the coming weeks.. News that will bring TripeAdvisor into the center of the Media Attention, and hopefully beyond that…
Let’s just say, TripeAdvisor will NEVER be the same.. Good or Bad.. that’s to each..
.:: This article was sent to us, and just like TripAdvisor we don’t give a shit, if it’s true or false we just post it! ::.
The content of this article was provided by various sources (emails, messages, etc..) and is for educational purpose & security awareness only. If any law enforcement agency or press related agencies need more Information, please feel free to Contact us.
Latest posts by TripAdvisor Warning (see all)
- TripAdvisor warning posts 6 Fake reviews for Italian Watchdog - December 23, 2014
- Your business and reputation destroyed by positive reviews on TripAdvisor - May 3, 2014
- Greedy and Unethical thanks to TripAdvisor - February 19, 2014
- Protected: TripAdvisor user Accounts hacked using OAuth vulnerability - April 17, 2013
- Fake TripAdvisor Review Challenge part 2 of many - November 16, 2012