Today, ”The site you can Trust” … TripAdvisor posted our 100th false review. This is no reason to celebrate, it just goes to show how easy it is to post lies on TripAdvisor.
What part of “The site you can Trust” can you really trust?.
TripAdvisor is full of lies, it is being used as a “Blackmail” Platform, it has been hacked, and had user details stolen, users are getting spammed, and users credit card details have been stolen.. Now this really does sound like a “Site you can Trust”… NOT!!
Anyway, we would like to take this opportunity to thank TripAdvisor for being such a trustworthy site, and we will continue to post trustworthy and un-validated lies that can be trusted.. thanks for making it so easy to post lies and blackmail owners.
.:: this article was sent to us by email, and just like TripAdvisor’s 20 million registered users has not been validated ::.
Latest posts by TripAdvisor Warning (see all)
- Protected: TripAdvisor user Accounts hacked using OAuth vulnerability - April 17, 2013
- Fake TripAdvisor Review Challenge part 2 of many - November 16, 2012
- TripAdvisor hopes we are all idiots including YOU - November 15, 2012
- Veterans being destroyed by TripAdvisor - November 14, 2012
- TripAdvisor and how they claim to rank your listing - November 2, 2012