Q: What do these 10 hotels have in common?
A: They all have a fake review posted on TripAdvisor. [ good reviews and bad reviews ]
So far since March we have posted almost 180 fake reviews on TripAdvisor. We are doing this to show how easy it is to post lies and libel reviews on the site that claims to be the “most trusted travel advice”.. The truth is, it is built on lies and is being used as a blackmail platform to blackmail property owners, and a slander platform to post lies and damage the reputation of the competition.
TripAdvisor allows anyone to register with unlimited accounts and to post unverified and damaging reviews that are seen by millions.
We are NOT against TripAdvisor, we are just against them posting unvalidated and damaging reviews.
Only TripAdvisor themselves can easily put an end to this, yet they choose not to… Ask yourself WHY?
Can you spot the fakes?
.:: this article was sent to us by email, and just like TripAdvisors millions of fake Reviews, has not been validated ::.
Latest posts by TripAdvisor Warning (see all)
- Protected: TripAdvisor user Accounts hacked using OAuth vulnerability - April 17, 2013
- Fake TripAdvisor Review Challenge part 2 of many - November 16, 2012
- TripAdvisor hopes we are all idiots including YOU - November 15, 2012
- Veterans being destroyed by TripAdvisor - November 14, 2012
- TripAdvisor and how they claim to rank your listing - November 2, 2012